Just in time for the 2022-23 Ski Season! In November, South Peak will launch a new mobile app for homeowners. The purpose of the app is to improve the flow of information and communication, add convenience and access to new amenities, and improve the overall homeowner experience.
The mobile app will be available for phones and tablets on both Apple and Android devices. Initial app features will include:
• Realtime Notifications
• Realtime Loon Mountain Trail & Lift Status
• Access to HOA Materials
• Shuttle Schedule, Realtime Location & Pickup Requests
• Hands-free Gate Access
• Events Calendar for South Peak, Loon & Lincoln
• South Peak and Loon-related news
• Original lifestyle articles
• Owners-Owner Communications
• Owner Directory
• Owner-Owner Messaging
• Owner-South Peak Messaging
• Owner Groups
• Owner-HOA Communications
• An Interactive South Peak Resort Map
• Great North Portal Access
• South Peak Merchandise Store
At our 2022/23 South Peak Season Kickoff event at One Love Brewery last Saturday night, Loon was on hand to share some news with South Peak residents. The long-awaited South Peak Expansion is now underway and will include 30+ acres of terrain and a new four-place chairlift closer to downtown Lincoln, with fully automated snowmaking.
The South Peak expansion project is scheduled to open during the 2023/24 season and will provide ski on/off access to an additional 14 trails for South Peak’s residents.
“Guests will be transported up 500 vertical feet to access Cruiser via the Lincoln Express Quad.”
Further development in this area will include a new learning area tailored around learn-to-ski and snowboard experiences.